Pop-in New Gen V2 Popper Bio Laminate Wrap - Puffin
These covers cannot be used alone, they are specially designed to be used over an absorbent two part nappy or pre-fold as an alternative to an all in one or all in two system.
Pop-in nappy wraps are ideal for either day or night, thanks to our renowned leak-proof double leg gusset. They are cut generous enough to fit over even the bulkiest two-part nappy system. The popper fastening, and stretchy tabs allow a snug, soft fit around baby every time and make it a little harder for little hands to take off!
There is no lining inside the waterproof outer shell so it may be wiped clean and re-used unless soiled
These gorgeous Puffin print uses our brand new bio laminate, this material is a another first for Pop-in, unlike standard TPU it uses 20-30% renewable plant based ingredients which helps to conserve precious non-renewable energy sources and reduce greenhouse emissions.
Generous cut to go over bulkier two part nappies, our nappy wrap is one size and grows with baby from birth to potty (one size fits most)**
• Excellent containment and leak protection at any stage, thanks to our clever double leg gusset
• Soft elasticated waist and legs, long lasting popper fastening and stretchy tabs for a great fit
• Ideal for either daytime or night time use, when used over two part or prefold nappy system
• Soft touch hook and loop wash tab
• Made with recycled materials, each nappy wrap diverts 2.5 plastic water bottles from landfill [included for future only applicable on Puffin now]
• Made using greener bio TPU laminate [puffin only]
**Pop-in new gen V2 soaker and booster are not compatible with Pop-in Nappy wrap/covers
**Washing, do not use biological detergent, bleaching agents or fabric softeners as these may adversely affect absorbency and material appearance.
** Drying, do not dry on direct heat source, never tumble outers as this may affect materials’ integrity and waterproofing
**Easy care, no soaking, simply dry store and wash on a normal 30-60 degree cycle. We always recommend pre-washing your nappies before use, always wash dark colours separately