Thirsties One-Size Pocket Diaper is ultra-absorbent, a cinch to use, and designed to provide a great fit for most babies from 8 to 40 lbs. The included inserts provide eight thirsty layers of absorbency, making this a dependable nappy. Plus, there is no need to remove soiled inserts before washing, toss the Thirsties One-Size Pocket nappy in the washing machine and the insert will agitate free during the wash cycle.
The handy pocket design features openings on both sides of the nappy between the stay-dry microfleece and waterproof layers. These openings allow for easy insert stuffing from either side of the diaper and make for easy cleaning. The included inserts feature three layers of serged microfiber snapped together with five serged layers of hemp jersey; eight layers in all! When using both inserts with a newborn simply fold down the hemp insert and snap together with the microfiber insert. Microfiber is a fast absorber designed to rest closest to your baby's skin (beneath the microfleece sleeve); hemp is a stable absorber and pairs perfectly behind the microfiber to add more absorbency and prevent compression leaking.
Manufactured in the USA
- A two-piece pocket diapering system combining 8 layers of absorbency with a waterproof exterior
- One size nappy provides a customizable fit for most babies from 8 to 40 lbs
- No need to remove soiled inserts; they agitate out in the wash
- Newborn insert - 3 layers of microfiber. Full size insert - 5 layers of hemp/organic cotton.
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- Inserts can be used individually or snapped together to provide four different absorbency and size options
- Leg gussets provide gentle, yet secure, leak protection
Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate