Coconut bowl cups by Jungle Culture are handcrafted by talented artisans in rural Vietnam. The coconut cups sets are 100% organic and natural, handmade using real coconut shells! Each sustainable cup comes complete with a matching bamboo drinking straw, the perfect sustainable set for smoothie or juice lovers!
Traditionally, after coconuts are harvested for their milks and oils, the shells are discarded and burned as waste. Repurposing the shells as coconut tumblers allows us to prevent them from being burned and also provides a much-needed secondary income for farmers and craftspeople in rural Vietnam.
- Natural drinkware: Coconut drinking cups are made using organic coconut wood. Polished with virgin coconut oil and sanded flat at the base so that they sit perfectly upright at dinner or drinks parties!
- Zero waste cups: By purchasing our coconut cups or our bamboo cups you are preventing them from being discarded as waste! Definitely the most eco-friendly way to enjoy a morning smoothie!
- 100% Plastic-free: Jungle Culture’s coconut cups set is 100% plastic-free. Even our packaging is made using recycled kraft paper!
2 x Eco-friendly coconut cups
2 x Bamboo drinking straws
1 x Coconut fibre straw cleaning brush
Dimensions: 10cm x 9cm (400ml)
The eco-friendly coconut cup sets are completely natural and organic which means they need a little bit more love and care than machine made bowls. Follow these instructions and your smoothie cups will last a lifetime!
1. Hand wash your Coconut Cup and do not soak for long periods of time.
2. Do not expose your Coconut Cup to extreme heat. (No hot drinks)
3. Use for room temperature and cold drinks.
4. Do not put your Coconut Cup in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.