Mini kit for existing cloth nappy users who already have a nappy bin and/or wet bag, perfect for both nappy changing and hands & face wiping
Each kit contains:
- 25 - Lovely soft premium cloth baby wipes, 15 cm x 15 cm in rainbow bamboo terry
- 'Single-Clip' Fresh Baby Wipes container
- Cheeky Wipes Fresh Baby Wipes waterproof out and about travel bag
- 10 ml bottle of Lavender & Chamomile Fresh Baby Wipes Essential Oil
- If you're already using cloth nappies and have a nappy bin (not everyone has!) then you'll just need this mini kit. You might want to add an extra mucky out and about bag, depending on whether you have a wet nappy bag or not.
- For 25 wipes, use cold water to fill your ‘Fresh Wipes’ container to approx. 3 cm from the top and then 4 - 5 drops of the ‘Fresh Wipes’ essential oil blend. Pop your lovely soft cloth baby wipes into the ‘Fresh Wipes’ container, then turn the pile of wipes over a couple of times and once they have soaked up all the water...hey presto they’re ready to use! You can then tip out any excess water so they aren't sitting in it.
- Use the wipes for cleaning bums, faces, hands, whatever needs cleaning!
- Once you’ve used the wipes, place them inside your nappy bin or bag ready for washing!
No extra washing…or drying required!
- Your mucky baby wipes can go straight into the washing machine with your next load of washing – your baby wipes come out spankingly clean. A 30 – 60 degree wash is fine! (only up to 40 with coloured wipes)
- Washing at 60c once a week (with your towels or bedding for example) or occasionally using an anti-bacterial washing solution will help keep them in tip-top condition.
- No need to dry them if you're in a hurry, just place them back in the ‘Fresh Wipes’ box with some fresh essential oil solution. However getting them out on the washing line helps keep them hygienic too!
Travelling or just popping out for a play date?
- Just pop some clean damp baby wipes into your waterproof ‘Fresh Wipes’ bag and off you go!
- After use, drop the mucky baby wipes into your nappy bag or the mesh insert in the ‘Mucky Wipes’ bag.
- Back home, throw them into your nappy bin or in the wash in with a normal load.