Using the wrap with the Bamboozle absorbent pads: A cost-effective day-time system, as you don't need to change your wrap every time, each wrap can be used for 3-5 consecutive changes. Simply remove wet pad(s), wipe down your wrap and pop in a clean pad(s). This makes for a super economical nappy system.
Using your wrap with our Bamboozle Stretch: Most popular for night-time, simply pop the waterproof wrap over your absorbent bamboo nappy and it’s an uninterrupted sleep for you and a sound night sleep for baby.
Plastic is fantastic at TotsBots as we're the first reusable nappy company in the world to make 100% of our waterproof fabric out of recycled plastic bottles, repurposing waste that was destined for landfill and turning it into something wonderful. Now you can reduce, reuse and recycle with TotsBots.
- Slim fitting and stretchy giving a fabulous fit every time.
- Invisible stitch elastication to eradicate sneaky leaks.
- Wipe clean interior. This means the wrap is less likely to be contaminated with poo so can be reused more throughout the day, reducing the ratio of wraps to pads required.
- Adjustable poppers to allow the nappy to grow with your baby.
- Stays softer longer- great for hard water areas
- Oekotex certified - no harmful chemicals next to your babies skin.
Do not use fabric softener or oil based products (if using barrier cream, use a liner).
Line dry or tumble dry on a cool setting.
No harsh stain removers; they may cause irritation and can damage the waterproof membrane.
Wash at 40 degrees for wet, 60 degrees for soiled with non bio powder.
Wash dark colours separately.
Wash in non bio at 40 and tumble cool.