Organic cotton herringbone weave two towels are designed to be incredibly absorbent and durable. They make a stylish addition to any kitchen.
The herringbone weave is a distinctive V-shape, getting its name because it resembles the skeleton of the herring fish. This makes the towels incredibly absorbent and perfect for drying dishes or spills in the kitchen.
- Set of two organic cotton tea towels
- Dimensions: 48 x 70 cm
- Weight: 85g each
- Dyed with environmentally friendly OEKO TEX Standard 100 dyes
- Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Recyclable kraft sleeve packaging
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- Organic & Cruelty-Free
How to wash these tea towels
Simply throw your tea towel into the washing machine on a hot wash. You can put your dishcloths into the tumble dryer but avoid fabric softener as it will reduce their absorbency. If your cloth has a smell, soak them in warm water with vinegar before you wash them.
- Machine wash at 60°C
- Can be tumble dried
- We do not recommend using fabric softener as it reduces the towels drying abilities